Nominations for this roster have now closed.You may still nominate, however, we cannot guarantee that you will be placed in a team.
This is a nomination for the 2017 Roster 2:
- Nominations close on the 26th of April 2017 at 6:00pm
- Late nominations may be accepted at the discretion of the committee
- This roster commences the week of Monday, the 15th of May 2017
- Registration fees for this roster are $35. This registration fee will cover you for Roster 2.
- Alternatively you can pay $80 and that will cover you for this and the next 2 consecutive rosters - the remainder of 2017 and the first roster in 2018.
- If not paid by the end of the week of the third roster round (5th June 2017), points shall be not awarded for games played.
Payments can be made in person at the canteen or via bank deposit. The STBA banking details are as follows:
- Name: Southern Tas Badminton Assn
- BSB: 067 002
- Account: 2803 7309
Code of Conduct
I understand that as a player I am required to adhere to the rules of badminton and to the code of conduct outlined below:
- Players must not argue with an umpire's decision.
- Players must not harass, or verbally or physically abuse other players or officials.
- Players must not use obscene language.
- Players under 18 years of age must not leave the venue without consulting their team captain.
- Players must be ready to play, properly attired and courtside, when a game is due to commence.
- Players must not throw or abuse their racquet.
- Players must wear proper badminton clothing for all roster games.