Nominations for this roster have now closed.You may still nominate, however, we cannot guarantee that you will be placed in a team.
This is a nomination for the 2018 Roster 2:
- Nominations close on the 2nd of May 2018 at 6:00pm
- Late nominations may be accepted at the discretion of the committee
- This roster commences the week of Monday, the 14th of May 2018
- If you are a new player, we ask that you attend grading night. This is a free event where we get you to play one or two games of badminton in order to put you in the correct division.
- 1 Roster: $35 - will cover you for 2018 Roster 2
- 1 Roster (students): $25 - full-time students
- 3 Rosters: $80 - will cover you for 2018 Roster 2 and the next 2 consecutive rosters
- 3 Rosters (families): $72 - 3 or more family members are registering
- 3 Roster (students): $68 - full-time students
- If not paid by the end of the week of the third roster round (1st June 2018), points shall be not awarded for games played.
- Roster starts: Monday, the 14th of May 2018
- Nomiations close: 2nd of May 2018 at 6:00pm
- Semi-finals: week of 20th August 2018
- Preliminary finals: 27th August 2018
- Grand finals: 31st August 2018
- Next roster: 3rd September 2018
- Roster Break: 9th July - 12th July 2018
Code of Conduct
I understand that as a player I am required to adhere to the rules of badminton and to the code of conduct outlined below:
- Players must not argue with an umpire's decision.
- Players must not harass, or verbally or physically abuse other players or officials.
- Players must not use obscene language.
- Players under 18 years of age must not leave the venue without consulting their team captain.
- Players must be ready to play, properly attired and courtside, when a game is due to commence.
- Players must not throw or abuse their racquet.
- Players must wear proper badminton clothing for all roster games.