This is a nomination for the 2019 Roster 1:
- Nominations close on the 11th of December 2018 at 6:00pm
- Late nominations may be accepted at the discretion of the committee
- This roster commences the week of Monday, the 14th of January 2019
- If you are a new player, we ask that you attend grading night. This is a free event where we get you to play one or two games of badminton in order to put you in the correct division.
- 1 Roster: $35 - will cover you for 2019 Roster 1
- 1 Roster (students): $25 - full-time students
- 3 Rosters: $80 - will cover you for 2019 Roster 1 and the next 2 consecutive rosters
- 3 Rosters (families): $72 - 3 or more family members are registering
- 3 Roster (students): $68 - full-time students
- If not paid by the end of the week of the third roster round (4th February 2019), points shall be not awarded for games played.
- Roster starts: Monday, the 14th of January 2019
- Nomiations close: 11th of December 2018 at 6:00pm
- Semi-finals: week of 29th April 2019
- Preliminary finals: 6th May 2019
- Grand finals: 10th May 2019
- Next roster: 20th May 2019
Code of Conduct
I understand that as a player I am required to adhere to the rules of badminton and to the code of conduct outlined below:
- Players must not argue with an umpire's decision.
- Players must not harass, or verbally or physically abuse other players or officials.
- Players must not use obscene language.
- Players under 18 years of age must not leave the venue without consulting their team captain.
- Players must be ready to play, properly attired and courtside, when a game is due to commence.
- Players must not throw or abuse their racquet.
- Players must wear proper badminton clothing for all roster games.