| LJ Hooker - Hobart Veterans Badminton
|ON-LINE ENTRY FORM - 2017 Tournament
This form is to be be filled in and submitted on-line
Before completing this form you should first pay your entry fee
by direct deposit to:-
Account Name - Hobart Veterans Badminton
BSB / Account No. - 067
002 / 28036437
include your name
in the bank payment reference)
Please pass this brochure on to your friends.
You can still use this on-line entry form even if you are paying by Cheque.
- Individual entries only will be accepted. (The Committee will arrange the entries into balanced teams).
- Playing fee of $35.00 must accompany the Entry Form.
- Entry fees paid on the day of the tournament will attract a late fee of $5.00.
- Entries submitted late or without the playing fee, cannot be guaranteed placement in a team.
- Players should be aged 35 or over on the date of the tournament.
- Players should be dressed in suitable badminton attire.
- Matches will consist of Doubles and Mixed Doubles only. The number and format of games will be decided by the Committee depending on the number of entries.
- In the event that a player withdraws from the competition, the playing fee will be refunded only if at least 72 hours notice is given to the Organising Committee.
- The tournament is Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th June 2017.
- Entries close on Sunday 21st May 2017.
- Games start at 9.30am Saturday and 10am Sunday.
- Payment can be made by cash, check or electronically to Hobart Veterans Badminton Association BSB 067-002 A/C 28036437. Please enter your name as the reference.
- Entry into the tournament is consent to have your photo used on either the STBA website or the sponsors website. Names will not accompany the photos. If you do not want your photo used, please write this in the notes below.
DURING THE GAMES
* Delicious lunches will be available from Marshall in the canteen for only $6 a meal.
* Saturday: Roast Lamb, Vegetable Lasagne, Sweet & Sour Chicken and Curry Sausages
* Sunday: Vegetable Stir Fry & Noodles, Shepherds Pie and Thai Chicken Curry
AFTER THE GAMES:
* Saturday: Drinks and nibbles
* Sunday: Sumptuous afternoon tea and presentation of prizes