LJ Hooker - Hobart Veterans Badminton
Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June 2018
Entries close Sunday 3rd June 1018
Tournament details - Entry Fee $35
Harry Thompson Badminton Centre, 101 Cascade Rd, South Hobart
- 9.30am start of play 4.30pm (approx.)
- Nibbles to follow games, drinks available to purchase from the bar
- 7pm Dinner at local pub, please indicate on entry if you are interested
- 10am start
- Afternoon tea, raffle and prize giving to follow games
Delicious Hot Food and Cold Rolls / Sandwiches will be available all weekend from Marshall in the canteen.
Before completing this form you can pay your entry fee by direct deposit to:-
Account Name - Hobart Veterans Badminton
BSB / Account No. - 067 002 / 28036437
(Please include your name in the bank payment reference)
You can still use this on-line entry form even if you are paying by Cheque.
Conditions of entry and play
- Individual entries only will be accepted. (The Committee will arrange the entries into balanced teams).
- Playing fee of $35.00 must accompany the Entry Form.
- Entries submitted late or without the playing fee cannot be guaranteed placement in a team.
- Players should be aged 35 or over on the date of the tournament.
- One day entries - For those unable to play a whole weekend, you can enter with another player of similar badminton skills and you split the entry fee. If your joint partner pulls out, you will need to find another partner.
- Players should be dressed in suitable badminton attire.
- Matches will consist of Doubles and Mixed Doubles only. The number and format of games will be decided by the Committee depending on the number of entries.
- In the event that a player withdraws from the competition, the playing fee will be refunded only if at least 72 hours notice is given to the Organising Committee.
- Entries close on Sunday 3rd June 1018 and should be received before that date to the address below.
- Payment can be made by cash, check or electronically to Hobart Veterans Badminton Association BSB 067-002 A/C 28036437. Please enter your name as the reference.
- Entry into the tournament is consent to have your photo used on either the STBA website or the sponsors website. Names will not accompany the photos. If you do not want your photo used, please advise us at the time of entry
On-line Entry Form
This form is to be filled in and submitted on-line.
Please pass this brochure on to your friends.
A printable entry form is available, but we would prefer that you use this on-line method of entry.