From as little as $5 per week!
Sponsorship of the STBA has real benefits for brand exposure:
- Around 500 people per week come through the doors of our Centre;
- Most players come to the Centre for at least 2 hours at a time, with Roster players present for 4 hours, and tournament players all day or all weekend;
- Casual Sessions and coaching bring in hundreds of players weekly;
- STBA hosts local tournaments plus significant State and National tournaments, drawing players from outside of Hobart including regional, interstate and international;
- The Schools and Colleges Roster sees approximately 450 students on court from May to August;
- The Hobart Ladies Badminton share the playing hall during week days;
- Often all of these players are accompanied by family, friends and teachers;
- Our Social Hall is used weekly by community groups and by voters on polling day;
- Sponsor signs are in direct view across the playing surface, highly visible from the 500 capacity seating;
- Sponsorship sign placement starts from under $5 per week;
- The STBA monthly e-newsletter (The Shuttle Feed) is read by 250 subscribers;
- This web site is constantly being seen by Members, players, parents and teachers as it is regularly updated with events.
The STBA offers:
- Option 1: A package for creating a sign and its placement at the STBA Centre;
- Option 2: Sponsors provide their own sign which is placed at the STBA Centrefor a yearly fee.
With both options, the sponsorís logo is:
- Included in our monthly e-newsletter;
- Placed on our web site with a link to the sponsorís web site (if provided).
Sign placement fees
The following fees apply for placing a sign at the STBA Centre, with an Introductory Discount for the first year.
Sign production fees
STBA offers to manage the production of signs through our supplier Eye-Signs Hobart.
Signage terms & conditions
- All prices shown are inclusive of GST;
- Sign placement shall be invoiced annually on the anniversary of the sponsorship;
- Signs provided by STBA are a 3mm aluminium composite with a digitally printed image;
- For STBA to manage the sign creation, sponsors shall:
- provide high resolution print-ready digital images in one the following formats: Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop; Adobe PDF;
- provide the image files 2 weeks prior to sign being placed at the Centre;
- If a sponsor provides their own sign, it shall:
- conform to our standard dimensions (see above);
- be in landscape format (horizontal);
- of a rigid material no more than 3mm thick to be mounted onto the concrete walls of the STBA Centre;
- The Committee of the STBA reserves the right to request changes or reject a sign considered inappropriate;
- Costs for sign changes and for rejected signs shall be borne by the sponsor;
- Signs become the property of the sponsor at the conclusion of the sponsorship period and may then be collected from the STBA Centre.