2018 State Junior Championships
- Competition date: Saturday 22 September commencing 9:30am.
- Nominations close: 15th September 2018.
- Age groups: Under 13, Under 15, Under 17, Under 19.
- Venue: Harry Thompson Badminton Centre, 101 Cascade Rd, South Hobart.
- Cost: $10 for Singles and $5 for Doubles and Mixed Doubles - Total for 3 events $20.
- Shuttles are included in entry fee
- This tournament shall provide selection for the Under 13 team.
Conditions of entry
- The tournament will be conducted by the Southern Tasmanian Badminton Association.
- Each competitor must submit an entry form with all entry fee monies and be received by closing date 15th September 2018.
To be eligible to an entrant must be under Age Group on 31st December 2018.
All matches will be played under the Laws of Badminton adopted by the IBF and under the TBA By-Laws.
If there not enough entrants the Committee reserves the right to:
- Failure to do so will deem you ineligible to compete.
- Under no circumstances will late entries be accepted.
Matches will be scored under the current BWF scoring system which is best of 3 games to 21.
No player is permitted to play more than 3 events.
Players must be ready to play when called upon, and absent players will forfeit the game.
Acceptable badminton sports clothing must be worn.
- Cancel an event.
- Run a round robin event if there not enough entrants. Winners of Round Robin events are decided by BWF regulations.
Payment of fees
Payment of entry fee monies may be made by:
- BSB: 067002
- Account Number: 28037309
- Account Name: Southern Tasmanian Badminton Association
- Reference: "SJC entrant name" eg. SJC Jo Smith
- Post to: STBA Secretary, Mrs Rosie Meaghan, 101 Cascade Road, South Hobart, 7004
- William Ponsonby (Event Director)
- Greg Meaghan
- Rowan Henderson